Legal Document Management Software
Tighten security and improve efficiency with Cabinet SAFE legal document management.
Forget the filing cabinets. Throw out those manila folders. With Cabinet SAFE legal document management software, your legal office can improve information sharing, control processes and increase productivity. It’s surprisingly simple. It’s 100 percent secure. And it’s more affordable than you might think.
Available in the cloud or as hosted software, Cabinet SAFE legal document management software lets attorneys and staff easily file, share, route and work with:
- Standard forms
- Phone messages
- And more!
What do law firms get with SAFE legal document management software?
- 24/7/365 access to all law firm documents and case records – in and out of the office, on desktops, laptops, netbooks and tablets
- A truly green legal office environment – no new paper!
- Sophisticated, rules-based automated document routing and management – fully integrated with workflow, scheduling and forms management capabilities
- Secure document sharing with clients
- Fixed licensing, maintenance and support costs
- Granular security tailored to the unique needs and sensitivities of law firms and legal offices
- Powerful redaction tools to remove sensitive information from documents
- Priority access to a dedicated, multi-person support staff
Why legal document management software?
A legal document management system replaces paper files and documents in a legal office or law firm, enabling users to send electronic documents through the same steps a paper document or file would follow.
Paperless electronic document management systems (EDMS) are primarily used in the legal profession as firm-wide solutions to increase efficiency and eliminate the costly inconsistencies that are common in a paper-based process. For instance, if the firm has a new case form that is filled out for each client account and it must proceed from the attorney to a paralegal and then back to the attorney, an EDMS can provide the same path.
A true paperless EDMS not only provides storage, but must provide the same workflow capabilities. Along the way, it must also protect documents so that only authorized people can view, edit and/or delete documents based on the individual user’s access rights.