Support and Training
At Cabinet, we’re dedicated to providing the best possible customer service and support to our clients.
If you have a problem with one of our products, we’re only a phone call or a click away. Feel free to call us at 800-621-6501, or access our online helpdesk via the button at the right. There you’ll find technical support, product documentation, FAQs, how-to guides and more.
SAFE training: Make the most of your investment
All Cabinet clients receive training services as part of their user license or registration fee. Topics range from SAFE basics like importing documents and setting up workflows all the way to advanced functionality.
- Client Introduction Training Schedule: Covers the basic use of the Cabinet SAFE client and user interface navigation.
- Advanced Client Training Schedule: Covers custom columns, routing documents in workflows, exporting, advanced search, SHARE, combining images, interface options, image manipulation and scheduling.
- Batch Scanning Training Schedule: Covers the use of the Cabinet Batch scanning interface, setting up filing templates, review of the various filing methods using the load button, and manipulation of images.
- Management I: Guides the Cabinet Administrator in creating/maintaining user profiles, creating groups, building a cabinet structure, copying cabinets and assigning user rights.
- Management II: Covers setting up managers, security classes, retention, tracking reports and system settings.
- Naming Templates: Covers how to create a naming template for a standard convention in naming your documents. Designed for the Systems or Cabinet Administrator.
- Workflow Management: Covers the creation of workflow rules and how to manage workflow items.
- Cabinet WEB 9.0: Covers the newest version of the browser-based document management solution – Cabinet Web 9.0.
Product documentation now available online
Documentation for Cabinet products, including manuals, videos and “How-To” guides, is now available online. Visit cabinetpaperless.com/documentation to access it.
Watch Cabinet Learning Series webinars
Our monthly Cabinet Learning Series webinars feature all the tips, tricks and hints you need to become a SAFE power user. Watch past ones below, and check your email inbox for announcements of upcoming topics! Want even more? Learning Series Shorts – quick hits on popular topics among the SAFE user community – are available exclusively on our YouTube channel.