“When I was introduced to Cabinet, I was reluctant to even look at another document management system. I am really happy we did. SAFE is powerful, yet still intuitive for the user with its design imitating a real filing system – cabinets, folders, tabs, etc. Financial reports, insurance claims, trademarks, meeting notes and more and more are now kept in SAFE. It’s great!”
For small and mid-sized companies, it’s imperative that their business-critical software applications work together. If they don’t, data is entered multiple times, valuable time is wasted in unnecessary training and IT budgets skyrocket.
That’s why SAFE was engineered with a number internal integration tools, allowing the solution to integrate with most common applications — such as Microsoft Office and Intuit QuickBooks — directly out of the box.
The popular Books tool — available free with any SAFE license or SAFE CLOUD subscription — automatically creates QuickBooks transactions corresponding with SAFE documents.
API provides a Windows-based development framework for integrating third-party applications is available for instances where a higher level of integration is required.
SAFE Integration Tools
- BooksOffering direct integration with QuickBooks software
- APIFramework for integrating third-party applications with SAFE
- WebSyncLinking SAFE data to web-based applications, such as SalesForce
- RetrieverSimplifying access to outside documents from within Cabinet software
- SynchronizerAutomatically integrating content from non-Cabinet software