“There is no double entry work, and no backlog on filing or scanning projects. Cabinet has saved us so much time and energy. We can actually find what we need with the click of a mouse.”
For small and mid-sized companies, it’s imperative that their business-critical software applications work together. If they don’t, data is entered multiple times, valuable time is wasted in unnecessary training and IT budgets skyrocket.
That’s why SAFE was engineered with a number internal integration tools, allowing the solution to integrate with most common applications — such as Microsoft Office and Intuit QuickBooks — directly out of the box.
The popular Books tool — available free with any SAFE license or SAFE CLOUD subscription — automatically creates QuickBooks transactions corresponding with SAFE documents.
API provides a Windows-based development framework for integrating third-party applications is available for instances where a higher level of integration is required.
SAFE Integration Tools
- BooksOffering direct integration with QuickBooks software
- APIFramework for integrating third-party applications with SAFE
- WebSyncLinking SAFE data to web-based applications, such as SalesForce
- RetrieverSimplifying access to outside documents from within Cabinet software
- SynchronizerAutomatically integrating content from non-Cabinet software